Wednesday 6 January 2010

Iz nodgeworthy notes...

Ooblee Dooblee contains in glorious imperfection a sample of iz practice session.My music still searches for a context befitting. The odds against seem trillions to one at the moment. I had best keep plodding on with the building project if I ever want to get my tunes properly accommodated. Thanks to Toby for his assistence in getting a few "new" tunes posted. Beyond "Ooblee Dooblee", who knows? His server doesn't want to play ball at the moment. Neither does he judging by the silence emanating from his domain.
There was to be four or five other scraps from the notebook; I bet you're glad you were spared. Thank him. If I had my way you would hear a lot more of how my music was meant to sound.
OBLIVIONZ OWN IZNIBZ WAZIR WISHES YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

No comments: