Tuesday 12 March 2019

Open letter, for the personal attention of "Lisa", Eurostar.


R.O. Godden
209, Le Breil,
Campel,
35330 Val d’Anast
Brittany,
France
Campel, 10th August 2018
Customer Services.
Reference case number : 4007448

Dear « Lisa »,
Thank you for the acknowledgement of receipt of my letter. It is without prejudice that I must insist that beyond the first three short paragraphs, it may be argued that the advice concerning your conditions of carriage will prove to have little relevance to the resolution of complaint.
Your letter in response on behalf of Monsieur Gildas le Guevel is ill directed. Please note that the primary complainant as per my registered letter to your Director is Mr. R. O. Godden.
The matter is not reasonably covered by the points you claim are relevant to my wife, Anne-Sophie. It is clear to me, that in your assistance to M. le Guevel, you have little or no grasp of the implications of my complaint.
Eurostar, by the singular action of the « Terminal Duty Manager » is in breach of its own contractual terms and conditions.
« Given the nature of the situation » to use your words, it seems you are putting the cart before the horse.
Nothing is a forgone conclusion as regards the points you regard as relevant, Mrs. Godden's complaint is supplementary to mine, therefore must be seen as inclusively one with my own. As primary complainant I advise that you reconsider/reapraise your response to my complaint.
Convey if you will my wish that M. le Guevel deal with the complaint personally. Disciplinary action whether internal or external, as per your advice to my wife, may not remain confidential for long. The phrase « justice needs to be seen to be done » comes to mind. Monitoring effective service, I feel it is in the public interest to expose certain shortfalls.
With respect, it is my view that the 16,5 years of service to Eurostar, may have virally infected the overall good working of the London Terminus!That's « Terminus » Ms. Lisa not « Terminal », as definied by the Collin's Dictionary.
« Terminal Duty » Manager seems somewhat ambiguous. I digress- Perhaps it is truly time the Duty Manager, Monsieur le Guevel might consider a letter of resignation as a Terminal Duty, one may conjecture.
As an administrative secretarial assistant you may not be the appropriate staff member with whom I should relate.
I understand that a Manager in your department, Barbara by name is the person with whom I should make contact . She being instrumental in the renewal of my ticket, after discussion with a member of British Transport Police. Forgive my familiarity, I do not know her surname. Please forward my communications to her if it is within your gift.

As primary complainant, I wish to address the corporate office not the person. Responsability being joint and several, is seen to be reason enough to overrideMonsieur le Guevel and relate pertainent matters to the Duty Manager’s executive. It is le Guevel who needs to account transparently, that is honestly, for his personal action, as a matter of honour.

I hope this find you understanding.
I close, yours sincerely.
Mr. R. O. Godden





No comments: