Thursday 11 November 2021

Dobri Dyen. Over thirty views from Russia this week... Welcome.

 I can't help but wonder why anyone would dip into this scrappy notebook. Entertainment I guess. It is a joy to see your country emerging so positively from the darkest of times. I wish  my guardians had left me longer in formal education, I started learning Russian in an experimental language lab back in the sixties. Most of those lessons sadly, are lost from memory now.  

Without attempting to be unduly influential I hope my blog collection (items of personal interest to me), may be of assistance to those learning to be fluent in the many nuances of my language. I have become a fan of "Vlad the Explainer", he clarifies a lot of commonly held misconceptions about post "Cold War" Russia. Your president is a star. 

I haven't a lot to say at present, I'll stop here, except to say "Thanks" for your interest.   

No comments: