Tuesday 1 March 2022

Happy March 1. 2022...

 No outdoor garden images or video posts... soon I promise. Other peoples posts wont be so prominent once my medium is upgraded. Surprised to receive a letter from brother Eddie. near seven months overdue, "Let Joy be Unconfined." Good luck with your trip to Egypt. You take a risk. Even with a triple decker booster shot with hundreds and thousands, nuts and a Flake you are no more immune to Covid virus than I , am in spite of not taking the jab at all. I have been looking at health issues quite a lot of late, both personal and global. It's a sick world. We fix it where we can.

There is a war going on our kid, it's easy to feel comfortably distracted by immediate  promise of pleasure. The annual request every Armistice Day that we remain vigilant, "Lest we forget" seems to have been ignored by most. Resistance to the tyranny of authoritarian totaliterian or corporate dictat is permanent in this househld."Equitable prosperity and  and peace, without moral compromise."

Ayup my little world. I am amazed at the growing interest in my Blog. You are most welcome. I hope we get to meet in real time someday soon.  See ya...











I. Wazir


No comments: