Sunday 12 June 2022

Ayup my darling daughter, Emma Grace.

  Your birthday anniversary on the fourth of June, was not forgotten.As I was about to send greeting, this region at the time was enduring an electrical storm, our Freebox connection was struck by lightning. Many happy returns to look forward to, I don't doubt.  The interest in my inconsequential bloggings has dwindled to zero in Portugal. Synchronous with that stat, three views in GB. Rightly or wrongly, it inspired the notion that you had returned to the secure huddle of your threesome family. I figured that the Portugese interest was generated by your association, awaiting for the long promised "juicy bits" of scandalous intrigue,(I have yet to deliver), Emma-nating from your family's correspondence. There being a threesome duty as yet to be discharged



 I dare say you may be beyond the reach of any of my benign and well intended fatherly advice or moral influence. The not caring,(or giving a "D.M.") isn't something I practice or condone. One's best nature is often invisible to others.  

I wish you were here , my only daughter. Happen you'll be brave enough to share some smiling times with your alienated father, whilst I'm still keeping hold of my perch. We prosper in the hardest times in our domain, always enough to encourage civilised convivial hospitality. Impending doom and self destructive drama are not welcomed as guests. We are prepared for disaster. I am happy to share a slice or two of our good fortune with you anytime. Life is good, health matters deserve a complete natural history, worthy of a book in itself. A lot of good solutions to chronic problems are presenting themselves at the moment. Positive results. Fixing the bits physicians sucessfully ignored for years. I still have a long journey ahead. I won't be leaving this world for a good while yet.

There's stuff that needs to be talked about face to face in a real time occasion. Emails get no response.I don't have phone contact. I doubt I would use it. To easy for well practiced phone manners and habits would substitute for real personna to be recognised. Too easy to take the piss, your brother's estranged behaviour taught me that much. The one glorious real and honest true is what I hope for. "Almost True, Will Not Do..." I trust that you would be equal to the challenge, although wishing, praying and hoping has done little good so far. Other strategies exist however, all is not forlorn.Memory prevails. I'll leave this with a photoof smiling me. I don't " grin" as a rule. Smiling is something a little more subtle even skeletons can grin. Smiling is a Living thing. Let me know if you need my assistance. Don't be afraid to call.


The "Just for You" smiles I will share with you when you get here. Distant Love, to you Emma Grace from your only father.I look forward to your response. In the waiting I'll strive to make the world a better place, plenty of interesting stuff to do in the meantime. Some call it "work" we call it "Living".

Just in case I have a lapse in memory let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Belt and Braces... I will probably remember. They don't let us forget. I usually forget my own birthday. I'll get back to you soon Emma.  Emmail me anytime. Reply garaunteed. 

I. Wazir






No comments: