Thursday 23 June 2011

Without facade...

It probably looks like a confusing mass of rubble. I wont try to convert your way of seeing. The geometry of the finished project is not crystalized as a graphic plan on paper. You may imagine if you like where it is leading .There are many undoubtably with vast experience that might say I am "doing it all wrong". I am doing it, iz all.
The geometry of the invisibuilding is nigh on perfect, The hardcore infill will be consolidated and stablized once the cement slurry is introduced to the voids. Cement in this case will likely be the mud and stone dust mixed with white sand.The sand has a high shell content. Should integrate well with the lime mortar .I will start sticking stones down once my "rough sketch", ongoing at present, is complete.For now I press towards what will in time become my finished working surface. Bridging the gap between what I regard as an historic mistake, and the Utopian vision with which I have come to be both cursed and blessed in equal measure, is a labour of love that would be impossible to abandon.Here's praying that my body doesn't drop off before the task is done.

No comments: