Wednesday 14 March 2012

Stoner nooz...

No photos for now... Later.
I will spend some time today bringing large rocks back down from the top of the field.Arduous to say the least. I could do with a delivery of small boulders. Sinful me, I find myself coveting other peoples rock piles. They can feel safe I'll not steal them.Every pebble to date has been honest got.
Last week we were blessed by a visitor. Lionel. He is packing panniers on his bicycle and pulling a trailer. He is looking for a place in France where he can settle down and live. We didn't have long to talk together. Happen I talked too much, it is rare for us to have company at home. He asked me what my garden project was all about. Difficult to explain in no time flat. If I didn't do a good enough job, he can always stop by and find out more. In any event he's welcome to return. I didn't envy his biking, a gale was building up from the direction he was planning to ride. I reckon he'd be better off walking a donkey and cart. Donkeys don't have a tendency to fall over when poorly parked. Good luck Lionel, we hope you find what you are looking for.
The first barrow of stone nearly floored me. Some days I just can't find the energy.
I'll do some more in a minute.

No comments: