Wednesday 8 March 2017

Trump may prove to be the New World's Robespierre. He deserves to have his day,just the man to oversee the selective weeding long overdue for the revival of USA;...

Left, right, centre. Means little that could chance to confirm a positive and sustainable political identity. My right your left. Depends on which direction you and I are travelling in. If your going nowhere but merely maintaining the failing status quo, then adopting antiquated monarchic view discredited from Louis 14ths day  the formula might work temporarily as a political expedient but not for long.  Definitions expounded on the Merry Con dominated mainstream news media appear to exploit the by now  world renowned educational deficiencies of American culture.
Ever heard of Dvorjak? He wrote "The New World symphony." He wasn't referring to the whole goddamned planet Earth for heavens sake. He was only referring to the newly founded Americas. New World Order is an ill conceived notion. Prone to cultivate the wrong idea, by the spurious virtue of an ill educated population and the ambiguity of the words.  Folk have perhaps presumed that the New World was putting itself in order (at last), Sadly the idea appears not to have been made clear what the implications of the Merry Con language had intended the working population to understand. As it became clearer, so too the  popular opposition to the idea of NWO.
I live in the French Republic an Englishman in voluntary exile. U.K. is a monarchy. My take on the present World Disorder would be better understood if "Global Corporatism" was referred to as "Neo Monarchism".  Graphicly illustrated in the Syrian conflict. I prefer my simplified model to the complexity of Left Right and Centre ideological intellectualism. My screen side "Last Worlder" view does not endear me to the prospect of being a mere subject  under the dominant influence of commercial megalomania.
The concept of "The New Enlightenment", has managed to piss me off too many times.A cynically promoted mass  delusion serving only the rich.  "Illuminated Ignorance ", I call it. I will stick with the traditional definition of "enlightenment". the millennial malady of obsessive/compulsive internet use has left a lot of the poor darlings blinded by the light. "Retinal paralysis of the minds eye", you are welcome to share the phrase if it suits. A  serious mental disorder if ever there was one, auto induced idiocy. "Too KLEVVA by half...", sez I.
More on all this later, I find it hard to believe that anyone will bother to read my little blog. There's no video. There's too few it seems, that may read the unambiguous word,without mutating the intended meaning. It's English. No American translation please.
Last Summer ,as I stood chatting with my favourite coffee vendor in Place de la Republic. An elderly manspoke to me with what I understand to be an eastern European accent.
"You are English."Sez he. I could hardly deny it. He then said,"Brexit" It was only a few days away from the Referendum. I told him that I had married into Europe, committed for life. My wife is French. .The man's eyes glazed over, " I don't speak English", sez he "I'm from California."
I laughed out loud saying, "I understand. There's a lot of it about."   He appeared quite rattled.  Then just turned and scuttled of as fast as he was able. He didn't even stay to buy his coffee. It brought both Chris the coffee man and I, a few moments of amusement.
 Nuff for now.  I. WAZIR

No comments: