Friday 19 May 2017

The season of luscious progress...

So much happening all at once, impossible to cram the data into a mere one eyed image. Waxing lyrical about the wonder of the season doesn't hit the spot for me. I was overwhelmed observing the massive growth after two days of intermittent rain. I didn't take a photo.
We gave the peony some support yesterday,the ants are doing a grand job opening the fliower buds. It looks like the plant has found a perfect spot to live in.  The flowers remind me of happy days in Oxford when my children were small. A while and a bit ago now, chances are neither of them would remember.



Peony deserves a closer look...


"It duz"



Coco beans and runnerbeans sown on ridges and mulched with chopped straw.
 

Summer is coming, Anne-Sophie busy preparing for the heat.


No comments: