Friday 12 July 2019

They don't make buckets big enough to carry all the good news , here's some spillings you might enjoy...

 We are about 12 kilos of Groseilles (Whitecurrants), to the good so far. There about 5  plus kilos more to be harvested. Best season yet.  Redcurrants ,next then gooseberries.
The sky is ashen grey, no wonder with all the volcanic activity around the planet. I am grateful for the cool.
 More good news, Brother Eddie is at long last about to pay us a visit.  August  will be upon us soon. I am looking forward to it, there's progress in the making.
Morning promenade produced some pretty pictures...I'll give you a few slices of that next.



I have just picked these.



Tree frog (rainett) makes a quick visit.



Sunflowers.
That's all for now, See ya!   I. Wazir

No comments: