Tuesday 31 March 2020

Matter of concern, in complaint of clinical practice.Health and Safety Policy.Rennes Cardiology Department.

In confidence and without  prejudice...For the attention of Pr. Christophe Leclerc and Dr.Vincent Galand... Important Message pour Traduction.
 My name is Reinold Godden, a recent referral by my G.P. Dr.Stirbu for fibrillation.  Regrettably shortfalls in  service and staff discipline were observed which caused concern to the extent that I no longer have trust in the service offered. I have cancelled my appointment, come what may, in spite of being informed that my medical condition is needful. Once the appointed day of the prescribed procedure was past, I having left in refusal of further attention. I took it upon myself to record by way of an open letter, in the archive of my modest Blog <dancingwithahoe.blogspot.com>, details in reportage of my "adventure" with the Rennes Cardiology Dept. At this time of crisis, during the Co.Vid 19 pandemic, or at any time given the nature and circumstance of the cause for complaint, I feel it  is imperative that all detail be brought to your official notice. It being within the gift of your professional duty and responsibility as well as your moral civic obligation as citizens. A matter of Law and in the Public Interest that the issues represented are attended to.
The article to which I refer, has already been published. It is in English, my first language, Given that I am an English man, (the language not merely a vehicle for trivial lip waggling) it is hoped that the nuance of my style does not obscure the intended meaning and the point of my communication. Understanding current constraints and pressures on the service may not be enough to warrant forgetfulness nor forgiveness if some effort is not applied to rectify  Shortfalls in the practice within your Teaching Facility must be brought to the overseeing executive attention and the public awareness. The well being of patients' lives and the health of the staff as well as the greater public at large is at stake. In no one's interest to ignore. Avoidable cross contamination of Corona virus must be avoided at all costs, not possible if the matters of my caring concern are not put right. All parties exposed are vulnerable, not least the  the patients upon whom the novitiate are allowed to practise toward their eventual qualification.
Your right of reply is sacrosanct. Any response in writing may also be published. It matters not to me whether you are in accord with my view or not. In that respect I am not vulnerable. I have no political bias, left, right or centre, I merely see things in my own way. By means of my correspondence I seek  to avoid the need for legal recourse and what I perceive to be the habit of the profession to close ranks in protection of individuals  and the reputations of the establishment within which they work. That being a sorry and expensive inconvenience which no one may risk once the present crisis has subsided.
 I offer this correspodence in good faith as a poorly served but understanding, empathic and sympathetic man.
I thank you for your time and attention, Closing I wish good health to all without animosity. Looking forward to your response, yours sincerely. R.O. Godden.

No comments: