Friday 15 April 2022

Don't tell anyone...

  Looking down at my Stats map,noticed something I found curious. I was trying to figure out what kind of trading patterns would  Britain be able to confidently rely on post Brexit. A straight line from New Zealand through Australia,Up the side of Saudi Arabia, up through the boot of Italy, to Britain and on to Canada.  The Indonesia,and India are easily accessed so to South Africa. Happen I'll keep a weather eye open on how Britain's post Empire responsibilities are executed along the region of that line. Peace with Iran?...Reparation unconditional aid to Yemen?  End arms trade to the dominant monarchist elite?.... Lick spittling for favourable oil deals is unbecoming... Lines of benign communication are easily broken , a warning to those sponsoring the eternal proxy wars....I. Wazir 

No comments: