Thursday 9 July 2009

Swotsnoo?

I am writing from a trough of physical exhaustion. One more day of poisonous medicine to go.Some small work in the garden.The first tomato has just been harvested, the runnerbeans are ablaze with flower. A hundred and fifty leeks newly planted . I have just turned the onion necks over, the shallots are near ready for lifting. Anne-so has sown more carrot seed. We will sow ble noir as a green manure on some newly vacated beds.The building project awaits a resurgence of my energy,that being dependent on my ingesting iron more efficiently.You want photos ?You want video? You want too much. Do it yerself.
Good spuds this year.I am glad I'm here. Marie Therese has just given us two gigantic calabrese, tonight's supper promises to be a tasty one. Wish you were here.

No comments: