Friday 12 February 2010

A critical look at the bottom of the bucket...

It is overfull with disappointments, unfulfilled promises and undertakings. The little wallet looks full because it was designed to look fat when it's empty. I will take the bucket to Renne,results so far amount to half the price of a return ticket.I am still hopeful that I will raise enough to take a crail of tools with me as well as my hoe. Should the target not be reached I will donate the money raised to where it will do the most good.
I have done a little digging since I got back, preparing to plant onion sets and spring cabbage. I will do some more today, my body is glad to be breathing oxygen again.I have been holding my breath quite a bit this last week in London . We are not designed to breathe each others toxic exhaust.
I will finish digging the bottom circle now. I will leave the remaining leeks standing proudly against the frosty weather. Spade and hoe will create a pretty picture by this evening.

No comments: