Saturday 19 December 2020

Mg works... I started coming back to my senses in Abingdon.

Recovery  from the impact damage , my head having been belaboured with a hammer. The top room in the house next to the Cross Keys pub. The sloping ceiling in the room inadvertantly  may have boxed me back . As I rose every morning for work, the crown of my head hit the ceiling. What ever damage was caused by the forehead being battered got over ridden.I wouldn't recommend it as therapy. Abingdon gave me some important contemplative healing time. The rediscovery  of what I perceived to be my original self, the peace and calming reassurance of my independent identity occured during my bimbling around in the abandonned allotment workers' gardens. The M.G. car factory had been closed for some time, the old works looked a forlorn sight by then. The workers were evicted from their economic gardens, the land was aquired,(I'd say "stolen") by a supermarket chain, most of the old allotment site was then to be regarded as "Prime deveopment" land. Food security undermined by the import of foreign Big Ag produce, a virtual monopoly of the market. Local small family businesses forced to close. "Home Grown" the healthy option had to take a back seat in the hustle for a new  reliable source of cash. Many, perhaps most of the displaced workers were relegated to drawing state benefits. A most depressing dispondency and hopelessness permeated the old market town.

 In these troubled times  I hope the worker population can rattle the councils cage vigourously enough to have workers' garden allotments reinstated. It would make the subsidising welfare pittance worth more to the poorest.  I moved on. Memory of my short time in Abingdon just floated to the surface, heaven only knows where the brain puts all the details of circumstance. I am grateful that mine retained the ability to reroute several times after impact trauma. Indeed strange that my former wife never noticed the positive change. I expect I was supposed to remain the witless useful idiot that had survived the physical assault. 

A cartoon montage of her relative impressions  of what or who I am or who I was, have fed the woman's deluded imagination. When I didn't conform to her illconceived notions  , contant nagging, gaslighting, scapegoating.  I will never forget her assault with the hammer. I was unconscious at the time. I will never forget being rammed by her with a Mercedes van either.  Aah memories...

More than forty years have past since I left Abingdon. My second marriage, Madame and I have been together for Twenty three years. I sussed out various mineral and vitamin deficiencies have caused me serious health concerns. Near death experience is serious enough for me. After research I now take 400 mg. of Magnesium per day. Magnesium=Mg .  I will concentrate on my physical problems. I think the brain is happy I leave the difficult stuff alone.  The good news, no more seizures Since I started with Mg. It works for me. Next is finding an economic source of B12, Massive doses, as well as Iron . Pump up the hemoglobin count. Then a gradual excercise regime in the garden.  Improve energy and stamina, and rebuild lost muscle. That's the plan anyway. Wish me Luck. There's work needs completing before I die, many years of stuff yet to do. I will keep you posted... I. WAZIR   


1 comment:

Francis said...

I do wish you luck!