Monday 10 May 2021

Ayup Emma...

 


 That's a picture of last years face. A great pity you don't get up to date. I'm having a painful day, it only hurts when I move. 

I hope that whatever bad practice that caused your back ache, has been nipped in the bud.

I've got more reason to smile than when the photogragh was taken. A pity I can't photograph a feeling.

I am sticking to my no vaccine and no mask regime. Curfew lockdown doesn't touch me as I do my best quality living at home. Enough jobs pending in the garden to keep me from terminal boredom.



                                     

Early morning call...

" Little Chef"crows outside the window most mornings. "Big Chef" is staying with us, the young cockerel is getting a flock of his own. Beautiful colour  and a fine well cultivated voice.


A sparkling curbside "hello", well placed stones create a moisture trapping heat storage.



Auberpine,(Hawthorn)... This is going to look splendid.


 Fresh this morning.


Abundance of White currant flowers promise an exceptionally heavy crop this season.


Sweet scented Mock Orange Blossom...


They can't stop progress.


New arrival.


Spiky Scorzonaire  buds ready for bursting. naturalised self seeded. .A good edible root and edinle young leaves.
The new Iris... Worth a closer  look.



No comments: