Friday 3 September 2021

Ayup Emma, Good Morning...Just wondering...

 You'll see a lot of postings gleaned from the YouTube on the subject of narcissism. Heaven only knows if you take the time to listen, there has been little evidence so far of any healthy response to an alienated parent's distanced caring. That's for most of your lifetime, daughter. Graceless, charmless attitudes aappear to have been groomed nurtured and cultivated in your expression of personality and character, that now would give no benign service in your senior years. Being honest with yourself would have to come first.Then being honest and morally righteous with ,for and to others. One attitude copes with all without complications, practically and without moral compromise.

As we are the sum of our life's experience it may be worthwhile to allow the previous posting's message to penetrate the familial denial barrier. A small pill of nostalgic reflection. You may be curious as to how things came about that you should hate me so unaturally. If I had raanted on back in the day with the lessons that the post below tries to convey I doubt you would have kept your ears unblocked for long. You may need to discuss the points the doctors advice may cover. I hope you have a trustworthy long term other with whom you may talk. I saw a glimpse of a photo of you and a man. I didn't dwell on it. What  might I learn about him or you, from a posed photo. If you are both commited to staying together he'd be welcome here, he's brave enough to get over any misinformation or personal shyness I hope. My offers of familial hospitality are not meant to be seen as a challenge. 

Love's a strange beast of burden. It often carries pain amongst the pleasure, We may not seperate the two in favour of our own likings. If you have real friends out there (where ever that is), who may read this ,relating to the subject of which I allude, i.e. narcissism, I hope they prod you in the right direction.I will leave the destination up to you.. Reading a book "The Emotional Terrorist", by Erin Prizzy, (spelling ?), might be enlightening, Check it out.

You might like to give your dislike and contempt you have expressed for your brother an objective reappraisal. Perhaps there is more to it than I would care to know. Familial Love between the Three of you just isn't natural..None of you know the rules of the game the others are playing by. All three exclude each other. Three strategies three seperate games. Good Luck with that time waste anyway. I only play the flute, and on occasion I play the Fool.I sometimes think the three of you would sneak off to Canada, or that you have perhaps gone back to Abercrave. I haven't chased it up but the last news was of the back aching, Pinky Scrubbers variety. So how's all that going? I am not one for imagining too much, rather first hand real time encounter every time.Book now while Stocks Last. 


Oh well, nuff sed for now. 

                                      

Distant Love, Emma Grace...Dad.




 



No comments: