Thursday 18 March 2010

Iz looking to have satisfaction...

SCHEDULE 6 ALERT!!!!!!
I got an interesting Email the other day concerning the GEORGE in Homerton. Glynn Arm Rd. from a none too happy former resident. Never mind the bullshit that they have the protection of Arse Guards, that they can do what ever they want without account. Perhaps they believe the self appeasing lie. I have seen the harm that their ignorant arrogant attitudes can cause. Others too have borne witness. I wont publish the Email today nor will I publish my recent contribution to the GEORGE web page published by OLIVER SHUSTER. The Homerton and Hackney ,Safer Community group will continue to monitor, or be called to account themselves.
Many billions of pounds are lost in revenue every year through council tax fraud. Every winter 30,000 thousand people die in Britain from hyperthermia. the shortfall in revenue would easily provide the means to fund services that could prevent many of the deaths. I don't regard the council tax as an equitable system but rule of Law presides in the Blighted Island. The children of privileged families must not be allowed to set precedents.Be warned. You have hurt my already damaged family with your mutant caring. You complained and resorted en group to threats of violence, mob handed. the many slight endured leading up to my departure were not trivial.
You say that I am a lot "Whiter " than I think I am Robert Hill,aka Harry Quinn. . Is that what Westminster College of Arms is spewing out these days? Your father RICHARD HILL must be very proud of you.Im busy for a couple of days on my charity's business. I will get back to this later.

No comments: