Monday 15 March 2010

Putting paid to being played...

It will probably be an awfully long time before I may forget my recent experience of London, most of the memory will be channeled towards the trash , the relevant positive data will be stored and encrypted to ensure safe retrieval. I am blowing my nose and blowing the whistle. Something that certain sections of British society, the secretive sociopathic exclusive sets appear to be quite agitated about.. I am setting to rights a lot of difficult problems that have dogged me for most of my conscious mortal lifetime.
This time around I had been subjected , after being lure by "friendly" invitation, to extreme morally and socially very unsafe practice. Any consternation I may have caused, was for the most part deliberate, the rest was I guess just a deep rooted, instinctive survival mechanism,"as if by accident", all of the expressions of my discontent were vocal. Forensic analysis ,albeit invariably detached and in overview objective, may not reveal the truth behind all the mysteries and intrigues, I will pull whatever tangible threads together, given: What is verifiably Known of what is True.
A lifetime of work in all diverse quarters has allowed me access to a vast field of unique personal experience,"How do you know?" is a question I am often called upon to answer. Access is always denied.
I had to pass an examination in my youth, the Eleven Plus they called it. How many in a mining region of those days could afford to pay Public school fees. The head master,
John Semper B.Sc. impressed upon us boys, newly arrived 1st Year students at the Doncaster Technical Grammar School for Boys, the phrase "top 2% of the countries intelligence", his voice and the memory from that day of initiation in the school hall are still with me.Impressed ? We all were. Passing the exam was easy.I was encouraged to enjoy learning by my father and mother, it is something we all can do ,both together and alone. I have done a lot of that good stuff, but my journey has not been academic. An injunction that was served to us at that time was that if we kept our regional accent we would not be given the credit for our intelligence. "They weren't wrong," sez Iznibz. " There's them as knows an' them as wain't."
I was born in Leeds,in me Granny's Kitchen. the old fashioned way. Me favourite cheese is Wensleydale and bread wi' nowt taken out. First seven years of life were discharged without obstruction or opposition as an imaginary soldier in the Duke of Wellington's Regiment, They, me Dad most of all were my heroes. Dad wasn't a National Service conscript, "they are no bloody good" sez the late Bill Godden. Few would argue with his expressed view for long, I was brought up and educated in the Doncaster region, Dad worked in Markham Main, Colliery. I am a loyal Yorkshireman. I will speak as I find, why stand on ceremony. I call a spade a spade. A shame on those who run in fear of blame.
The George, in Glynn Arm Rd. Homerton Hackney London will continue to be an object of my avid interest. Matters arising from my recent visit are a cause for concern,
Homerton, will be grateful I don't doubt. Who else? How about Westminster College of Arms ? The Spencer family? Perhaps or not. The Council Tax Fraud Investigation department of the Homerton and Hackney borough. Just a tad. The police certainly showed an interest, and you know what lads they behaved exemplary by the letter and the spirit. Credit where it is due. Stoke Newington Police Station, if anyone needs to share intelligence it is well to know. Great Misseden ? Is that Possible ? Fathers and mothers never stop being parents, irresponsible children may take little time to destroy many generations of familial progress . In principle your little darlings are "Banged to rights" now. The public health department of Hackney Borough Council.
Who else would show some interest? Happen an "Ayup Charlie." Iznibz to Iznibz, seeing I to I on a number of issues, (what he may do is not the point) those loyal to his sincere belief in a common collective cause, sustainable development and respect between faiths. There appears to be a high density of anthropologists aboard desperately trying to work out ways to make a fast tax free buck. But of course they are special, they are licenced. Licenced occupation only refers to the residents right to live in the building. Stoke Newington Police told me that the house as it stands is substandard and that it would be considered illegal to rent it out as a residence. I was told that the house has twelve residents paying 2oo pounds a current month each. The landlord they say, lives or is on holiday, in Thailand. Not reachable, why not? Members refering to themselves as the Management(privately of course) appear to be promoting the building as an unlicenced public venue. Public Safety is an issue. Does the tenancy comply with the Rent Act. Tenants rights have been observably overlooked , by accident or design or some other ingenious wizardly device, one may only conjecture. If true that the landlords position is legally untenable then any who act collusively to assist the alleged illegal act would be proportionate to their degree of involvement culpable jointly and severally. I witnessed a tenant being assaulted because he tried to phone the police after being physically intimidated and threatened by a six headed "select committee"bent on an illegal eviction. Identities noted . Easily researched with such well placed comfortable families. A favourite maxim of mine is, "The dog that barks for a bad master is a bad dog." By the way doesn't anyone care enough about domestic hygene to take their boots off in other peoples homes. Their must be some where folk can live without the filth on the road the dogshit, the petroleum waste and whatever other toxic ooze will stick to it. The habit of wearing para boots with laces undone and invariably the tongue hanging out, was adopted as a dress code "for cred" in imitation of festival travellers, who for the period of the fair would be going in and out of their caravans and buses too many times in a day to feel good about continually fastening and unfastening their laces. The boots were most time kept sheltered from the weather under the threshold of the van. A number I seen and a number I know, all without exception would observe the threshold "law". I wore the boots for many years myself , the only ones fitting as I could find, I wouldn't stay long in any place that didn't observe that basic protocol. I hear that the Indian music society cancelled their advertised performance of music and dance,due to sickness. I am still coughing from my less than nourishing stay, two or three weeks later.Did they sample the food from what was promoted as a "café. Does any one know about Public liability insurance? Beyond the gaze of their Nelsonian vision I would say. the stench of mildew was my first indicator on entering the George that all was decidedly not well, the rot, often blamed on the state of Denmark is wholly an English construct." Best to sniff ones own underpants first," sez Iz. FIRE INSURANCE. Don't get shocked they are only uppercase letters they wont hurt the innocent, a bloody big fire might. Given: That all twelve residents may by right have an unpredetermined number of guests added to the fact that an unregulated number of people may be in attendence. I saw little evidence of adequate fire prevention and control.. How is your cough Victoria of Kennington, I hear you had one long before I ever turned up. Not quite as clean as the Kennington, Bigwood, Radley experience is it love?Not even as clean as the road outside the Scholar Gypsy pub. You are being used girl, take your lovely Irishman home he is alright, he loves you and has put himself into legal jeopardy to stay with you. Tell yer man "F" to contact me for some free advice for heaven's sake. If it is mushrooms you want I could tell you of all the many kinds and their locations in a ten mile wide perimeter around the city.No good crying when a caring someone criticises you must have practiced that one a little too long. you are not in the little uns nursery seats now . Twice I saw it both times the inappropriate emotion for the occasion. "How could you say that?" Your plaintif cry. I sez it like this see thee an I duzzn't need to ask ,it is part , indivisibly of what I does. It's me voice.It is guided by the light of experience. Ask Oliver Tickell to sort you out so's you don't end up dying of mildew, it can be fatal Victoria. He lives in Meadow Lane Oxford, easy found. Some idiots call him the green guru. I nearly laughed. Tell him I said He would help. I will be writing more about my experience of that particular "Olly" soon enough. He has access to rooms you might rent You would be eligible for social security. You would at least stand a chance of a life together, The air in the GEORGE would reduce your chance of a healthy child."F", your woman has the pollution resistance of a miners canary. Read the signs. Get her out of there man. Remember the maxim "Never gamble with your luck." I mean don't push it bhai. Mould spores lower overall resistence and leave the respiratory system wide open to viral infection. Mexican swine flu sounds fun compared with Tuberculosis 5% increase this year in U.K. The cause may not be wiped on immigrants but on the inapropriate use of sick buildings such as the George for mutated social events and functions.
Homerton be warned Keep your youth away do not attend any mother / baby events at the George dance in the street by all means but it would be against the best interest of the whole community if you transfer the viral potential and the fungal pollution to your own good family homes, be well warned
For the record Toby , my son iz in hospital at present. His choice. What ever made him think it would be cool to live in such a compromised shite hole. Im only his sad old twat of a caring dad, but I was repulsed by the lack of attention to detail. You say you don't have a problem, Oli? You wish . You claimed you built the George. Tell me more. I hope I get through to whatever is left of natural intelligence in your family. You people had already indulged yourselves in action as a committee meeting last year in Regent's park to ban me from visiting his home at the George. He got really sick as a result. Are you having Fun Lads. You won't mind me undermining your familial security just a little more will you? I will relate as morally as I legally may. I would be happy to hear any of your reasoned replies, but I insist on Coherent Rational answers , true and transparent if you want to be published. I suggest you become a LEGAL housing association, that is a not for profit organisation. Maybe it is impossible for children to take good advice . My life is real Oli, I don't need to hide best nature nor dumb down for popular acceptence. Which of you will be responsible for the return of the census results? You or Teo Brown? Someone else perhaps. Billions are defrauded by council tax evasion resulting in 30,000 avoidable deaths a year, from hypothermia
Councils just don't have the resources to pay out how they would like. I will continue to agitate. I think you need the stimulation. "Mob Handed" would not win you many Brownie points in any "high table" debating society. May not even get you in the door.
I feel morally bound to my dharma I hope that poses no problems for you in the moral discharge of your own. It is always the choiceless option. It means DUTY.
Iz duz iz.
Oh before I call it a day here," KLONDYKE LIL", why mustn't anyone tell your mother that you wrestle men for money? Good luck Teo I will keep in touch. May even promote some worthy challengers during the forthcoming Olympics. who wrestle men for love. The humour comes from Yorkshire too.

No comments: