Thursday 15 April 2021

More "Blah di Bloody Blah Blah" from the Izdom of Iz...

 The stones are on the move once more. Ready for the uphill climb.Tons (maybe even tonnes) of goingz on going on.  It's a bright dry day but bitterly cold. Nor'easterlies causing me to dive for cover. Zero frost damage this year, as it should be.  Réglisse the ram has taken well to parenting young Domba. Noodle the ewe is equal to any fussing caring and proud human mother. It will be days yet before stones get stuck down in their permanent places. They have been begging to move for a few years. Food security has been the priority.  

 My health,( best not take too much interest), I have sacked the hospital and the local Doctor, the latest cause for complaint is the Kiné clinic. A change of policy from "Medical" when I received my first appointed treatment, unmasked, to "Political". Masks  being against the best interests of my current health status. No change in my status, The doctor and staff on my second appointed visit, without explanatory preamble told me they refuse treatment if I don't wear one. My reply :"I would rather risk dying of natural causes than be murdered  by gross criminal clinical neglect.","Thank you for the service so far,but F***K YOU!"  The Doctor spoke English, I feel sure he got the message. There is no place in my health care for the risks inherent from kow- towing to admistrative dictat. My advice, until further notice is don't come to Maure de Bretagne for your health care. "Do no harm, eleviate suffering,...Screw that let's stick with the Funding", " The Power that Pays is the Power that corrupts." Thinks I.

Where's all these popular corruptions going? I won't be subscribing to it that's for sure. Masks, jabs, curfews, passports, lock downs.  I am sticking with faith in a natural garden home life. I believe it will turn out to be the only theraputic salvation left to me. The only one that leaves no foul taste or life threatening after effects. I might have invented a word, "perpetualism", my permaculture project seems to get the word. Clumps of good edible veg springing up self sown in happy colonies. If they don't get in the way of this season's crops they can stick around. The "Mud Field", it appears  seems to have developed a mysterious personality of it's own. The opportunity comes round once more to procede on the Roundy house. An," as if by magic" invisibuilding project. Hard core...it's best ingredient. It would take too much work to wear us down.  Once completed , a cellar root store, a place to do a little more of an old fashioned kind of living the modern world can't offer. A natural water supply, Northern Lights will save my waning photo sensitive eyes. Staring sunward, then staring at the screen. Shop, office,street, traffic,home, all saturate our eyes. A"by default" abuse of what may be called a divine gift. We're all "Specky Foureyes Now !" It never used to be like that. Every kid got tested hardly any needed spectacles. Don't feel left out, you will go blind just like everybody else.Self drive cars??? Essential. Plug in media crazed blind virtual reality junky geriatrics  will probably have to be abandoned by any healthy enough in favour of a more creative nourishing natural terrestrial exsistance. You might need those jabs if you find you are living next to people who are naturally immune. The shock alone  could kill you. Unmasked and unafraid, We don't need a passport nor any bureaucratic edict to tell us when to go in or out and for how long. We go in when we get the first hint of pathogenic overspray. We go back out when the air is clear. It collects and mixes with other pollutants on the way,at it's most dense in the domestic urban clusters. We get ever improving results without the need for poison. Get well soon , eat your greens, get up early and do some lasting good. Next time bring your glasses.Braille Instagram anyone ??? ...I.Wazir


No comments: