Tuesday 11 April 2017

Herbie Mann, never heard of him...

 Just heard some Stone Flute.I can't help but like it.There's hope for my breathless gaspings yet. Getting to the place where the music reaches a sympathetic ear or two seems to be the most difficult part of  the melodic progress.  I am playing in isolation.  It would be good to meet others. Bass,percussion, guitar and maybe another woodwind.  "Old fogey flootin" is coming up next.When we can't dance to the fast stuff  anymore , we still keep moving closer together.
Meanwhile;


Ali's just chilling...




The first of the fig leaves...



Jean-Gerrard's cherry tree.



Wot's going on there?



Anne-Sophie, sorting out some new fleeces,for carding
See more of what that's about on<lefilharmonic.blogspot.com>.



Young Hazel and Forget-me-not look well together.




 I will monitor this patch over the season. "lazy spuds".

No comments: