Monday 10 April 2017

Moron Iz scrappy music videos, coming soon...

A notice dropped down asking if I would like to have my videos enhanced. They come out quite dark. "What's wrong with dark ?", thinks I. The image of little me isn't the point of the posting.I make the videos to help monitor my practice. they are basically audio recordings. Boring garden tours look like coming soon, I will have some better exposé / presentation.Somewhere I can put music without my scruffy image distracting. Edited highlights of idle chatter a meandering walk around the Izdom of Iz with threadbare melodies. It will happen but don't hold your breath. This is a busy time. I am off out now to sow the last of the spuds and plant a couple of poitti marron, not sure of spelling, squash iz wot. There's another video near ready I'll post it after I've done a bit outside. I. WAZIR

No comments: