Friday 7 April 2017

Relating to patrimony over nationhood.

It's the mud 'n' stuff and things that grow. It's where the water comes from and where it goes. What happens to it on the way. How do we accomodate it?  Our bit of terrestrial responsibility is gradually being coaxed back from the verge of slavery and inevitable extinction. The cabbages seem happy, the garlic looks more like a patch of leeks. Herself has just got a pile of newly shorn wool to clean and card.I think I will make a Rhubarb crumble tonight. Anne-So can make the custard. What a perfect combination .  The Broad beans and the carrots are showing, onions and shallots too. Two rows of peas looking flush. No sign of parsnips yet. I got another four rows of spuds in, another kilo left.  I'll sow some in a bit of rough ground, any spare can occupy the compost heap. It gave good result last season.
  

It's green allright ...    

 The fruit bushes promise more buckets of currants than last year. The peach, plum and pear blossom is just fading, Jean Gerrard's cherry tree looks like a firework in the moonlight. Early strawberries are just started to flower. I hope we can keep the peony happy it has about 15 buds, the ants are really busy. What else?  Tons else... 
Long winded Soundbites is on the sidebar. I will fumble along and figure out how to post my music. I a Im looking for a good player and free hosting. There are scores of old recordings waiting to be heard, the best is yet to come. I will keep doing till I drop off my perch. You'd never take the time to listen on the street,I'm giving you a second chance.  I. WAZIR



  

No comments: