Thursday 20 April 2017

Pipsqueak Pipo...

Announcing the coming onslaught of iz tootling and thrashing around. "Scherzophonic" is being compiled at present.  It'll take some getting used to, believe me.
I guess there are many would regard the recording as some kind of joke. Strikes me it would at least put a wry smile on a few faces if not a good laugh. Let's hope they get my meaning. "Worth a punt." Thinks I.
Old bum note compilation from the tramp with the amp.Threadbare melodies. Doggerel and worn out cliches. Pulled out of the unsorted and unwanted rubbish, those old notes don't sound too bad once they get cleaned up and find a place they may comfortably belong I am glad I made a place for them.
Music's a sharing thing, it isn't doing what it says on the tin if it isn't reaching listening ears. Talking about music comes a close second to writing about it for boring. I could do with channeling some of my waining word power into lyrics, happen.
I sowed some blue flowering runner beans yesterday and more this morning. I am about to sow another batch mixed in with scarlet Emperor and some red and white variety. Might end up with another sort. It's  April 20, Anne-Sophie's Birthday anniversary. The sun is shining. More later I'm off out.

No comments: