Tuesday 28 July 2020

To my darling daughter Emma Grace...

Having heard reportage of your doings some years ago, following your disasterous aggressive visit to my temporary home in Ireland. I have had good reason to stick two fingers up at you for your unprincipled misrepresentation of the incident. I hear you claim I broke your fingers... Powerful stuff daughter.  One wonders then... Who the devil broke mine?  Believe it or not Ten percent of people inherit such phenomena. How rare is anyones' genotype. every person may look similar but we all harbour peculiarities specific to our personal lineage.
Some folk regard such pecularities as some kind of sign that denotes special powers or make the host demand special attention. I don't. Your Crooked little fingers Emma is a natural occurence.   Did you get plenty of sympathy for your tale? Claiming that I bruised your leg, is far from true,I merely turned you around whilst you were in the process of kicking crap out of my front door,you were standing on one leg, the momentum of your kick just made you fall over, a victim of your own foolishness. Besides the rudeness you displayed  In front of me. I understand you attended a small party locally. While you were there I hear you spent some time diseminating rumours and slander that I allegedly had sexually abused my son when he was a child. . He was adult by then staying with his Dad, Me.  No one thought to ask him.  It is a complete lie.  Your uncivil and lawless behaviour caused Anne-Sophie, Toby and I to get illegally evicted by a small mob of party goers "Just in case the story was true".. Your Mother cheered you on, you little "Flying Monkey".
I know someone in Portugal is reading my stuff regularly.  If it's not all you then the secrets will fast ooze out into the social network. Not intended to harm or hurt, but recall many years ago I told you that if you refuse to be contrite and voluntarily change your habit the only weapon in my own defence is your inevitable embarassment by public exposure.


 A perfect matching pair... Part of our genetic heritage. Like it or lump it.

So there you are my lovely daughter, I only have one , I am a parent for life Emma. Your mother  could divorce me, you can't. I act within my personal duty of care till I see an improvement. Not just a duty to you Emma, nor your family, nor to my self indulgent person, but the world at large needs to be warned of what may transpire once blinded by love to the order and happiness of their lives. You may analyse for yourself by your own research, or trust that my volunteered postings are relevant. I don't lie. The  Threesome coven in Abercrave harbours the narcissistic entity without care of consequence even now.
The minor details here are just the tip of the iceberg. Exposure of complicity in the letter from your beloved mother, dated 19 October 2010 will be forthcoming, you may sense my reluctance to post the sordid content.  It is dirty shameful stuff alright. I am gradually working up to it. The delay gives you a window of opportunity to put some of the damage, to rights.  That is your sole moral responsibility. 
You may contact me any time, by phone, via email by hand written letter in comment on my blog or, as I would prefer in person. Bring a trusted friend if you are feeling nervous about "handling (it) yourself"...  I'll get back to you. I hope you are keeping well. Distant Love, my daughter . Dad.                                                                                   

No comments: