Monday 6 July 2020

To Toby and Emma of the Threesome Ring... In your Alternative reality, Madness lies...and you Believe it...

Having both witnessed and experienced the resultant influence of the secretive coven, the alienated parent  may not detach from a perceived duty of care. My "darling" ofspring  will just have to come to terms with the fact that I am positively and naturally your parent forever and for life.  Like it or lump it,  the facts don't disappear through lack of subscription, or bare faced denial.
  I am sure you would feel more comfortable if by some "magic" leverage you might the blame for all tragic failures in your personal lives on me. Your illconceived choice, your entitlement to merely think that way is your right and your positive choice. It doesn't however mean that the threesome mechanism is righteous. Three variants of the big mistake don't add up to any kind of Righteous Solution, not one that serves others nor one's self  without the consequential harm and lasting damage to those who are close to you. Beyond time or  Geographic distance, There may be no running away from  your adult responsibilities.
Remember, Emma, the numerous times in your youth my statement that"I didn't marry you, my daughter.",  Your divisive tactics to set the parents apart and in opposition to each other, when observed and alluded to between myself and your mother were met with the reply  that , children don't do that appeased her own lack of attention to moral detail. "You're wrong, she (you Emma)  is only a child, children don't do that". Manipulative gameplay strategem are commonly learned behaviours in all children,from birth onwards. I am grateful for the confirmation of my observation by scores of qualified  professionals word wide .  I didn't have the lexicon for an adequate explanation of what was happening in my secretive former family. I constructed instead a narrative that served  in effect as a memory note book, whereby I may log my observations.  I have no need nor hold no place for arguement. Reasoning logically from given truth has always been my preference.
When deliberately deceived , lied to or have been misinformed I suspend disbelief , in the same way as one would when encountering any fictional narrative, in a novel, a movie or in a vocal  face to face presentation.   Once the tale has been told my one sided experience based critical factor takes over. Whatever may transpire to reveal a lie or imaginative construction, does not fit with my existant "Truth model". The invisible guide of one's accumulated lifetime of practical experience  relates to the constancies of "What is known of what is true." A principle held since chidhood that has served me well in aid of my personal survival against all odds.
 Remembering the many times when caught out posing the question, "Dad, how do you know when we're lying?" I tried many times to explain the principle of "Truth", there doesn't appear any evidence to date that any of the Threesome coven understood my wasted words. You found that your frustrated overworked father was not an "easy mark".  You both turned your attention to your mother. Easily played for prize and undeserved privilege.
 I will be adding to this, either as a seperate post or an editorial add on. There is enough to digest with the YT video to dip your hard biscuit of reality into.
It is a long story... I am happy to share. I'll be back.









No comments: