Saturday 9 January 2021

Hello Sweden... You"ve just driven me back into the nostalgia zone.

 Just looking at the stats map... 95 hits over the holiday. Just unearthed the memory of the "Wriggling Snake" Swedish alphabet jigsaw puzzle.I still have the original silk screen. The snake was a short lived product. It stopped existing when I was displaced from my home back in 1995. I hope the kids that received the toy got some beneficial joy from it in their early learning experience. I wonder how many of the original puzzles still retain all their pieces. A miracle of childhood chaos if any survived.Contact me if you find one. Thanks.

A sad thought, I spent years of my life, back in the day, working for Santa as a wooden toy maker . He's never even sent me a card in all the seasons of good will that since passed.

No comments: