Saturday 9 January 2021

Making Plans for 2021...Happy LockDown ...Resist the Madness.

 Lucky for you we don't have a video camera.

An action packed tour of our vegetable garden may not have made your holiday partying swing. Our good fortune , we found a desk camera that I can present my music on. The "Nothing to see" series is a whole lot of my technique samples.  I will be able to grumble and moan a bit, out loud happen. Maybe not if I chance on something uz makes me smile.


There was cake,a chocolate covered Rolypoly filled with creamed caramel. There was occasion, smiling unmasked faces, much joy to share for all ages. The door stayed open the stove roared its warm approval. The music was good.Sad you couldn't be here. Life goes on, we'll do it again.





 
Comfort and joy to all this winter.

Anne-Sophie is off to market tomorrow, I'll be shovelling compost around. Less risk than visiting a hospital. Keep warm and keep healthy. Remember, Oxygen is the food of consciousness. Avoid stupifying on rebreathed human exhaust. Get out of the huddle and back into circulation. Good Luck.
I. WAZIR





No comments: