Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Institute of Imagination...

Do I want to "buy" in to the institute of imagination? A "think tank"? Using Blake as their iconic spiritual guru (he's dead you know) he may be used to serve anyones vested interest, his poetry is personal and thus open in review to diverse interpretation.I am not slithering back to the old european enlightenment; Nor do I think that Blake himself would wish me to. I am both plagued and blessed by the burden of my own personal vision. Investing in an institution which I may not call home . I would doubt any member would duly profit from the expenditure of investing in the corporate leasehold or freehold of one floor of a house that Blake just happened to reside in once upon a time. The old Enlightenment gave Blake the luxury of a subject matter upon which he could muse paint and wax lyrical in print and spoken word in abhorrence but as an act of decadent self indulgence. My own little sack of inspired musings I keep stashed in the Department of Brilliant Ideas. Our Zero disposable income is invested in building at home that would accomodate and facilitate our own modest gifted talents. Forgive me , but from the moment of exposure to the link the notion of a real estate venture came to mind. I have one of those in my yard. Building the archeological mysteries of the future. Part one, Establishing firm foundation. The ongoing iz good. The initiation of a membership fee for fellowship of a thousand pounds , would if I had it to hand be better spent towards the acceleration of my own predictable advantage. Here I hold the serving ladle. The soup of me own wholesome devising. We control the means to keep that pot full by our own sustainable efforts and ensure equitable and humane distribution.
Subscription may come in time that is not my prime objective. What may be achieved with the lack of it first is where the hypotheses are proven. Principle is proven by Praxis. I am busy organising on getting the world surrounded. The Last World Tour being currently in favour. The threshold step has almost come to it's resting place.
Anne-Sophie has just completed her planning for this years vegetable garden. A scale Faeriel view no less. Feeling like we are architects of the Last World.They'll never have heard of us son, the only fellowship we need extends to our home table. That is the hub. The turning centre. Our work carries us to the best of all sustainable futures. Stones are just slithering into place. It's only Rock and Roll. Had some good tunes of late. .
All's well in the Izdom of Iz. The answer was "No".I got side tracked...

No comments: