Monday 21 May 2012

The shock is in the post...

Ayup Brother. I hope you are getting the forwarded messages Eddie. Be warned our kid, if you don't follow through now that you have initiated an introduction it could become a tad embarrassing . Hors- d'oeuvre was tantalizing enough. You might be happy waiting.This starving man is in desperate need of the main course. Le plat de resistance.
It is rude to mock another mans hunger. Get a blessed move on.
Anne-So Planted a load of cherry tomatoes today and sowed a row of "Coco" beans.
Everything in the garden is looking lush. This year looks like being a great one for Blackcurrants raspberries and peaches. The peas have reached a height of four feet or more and are just starting their first flowers. all our little trees are thriving well.Walnut, hazels, a small beech hedge, pear, plum, my silver birch tree in memory of an old home by Shaw wood. In the top right hand corner of the garden just like in Basil Avenue. Enough time to make good in all directions enough space, and peace(we can't grow enough of it), plenty to spare. We meet our bills with our meagre income, but I can't complain. We have no debts.
Get back to me soon Eddie. or you may find my blog shouting messages over the world web. I am sure you must have friends locally who would give you a nudge on my behalf.
A Mistlethrush has just passed by on it daily round looking for snails., Saw a Jay being harassed and sent packing by a crowd of house sparrows earlier. Watch this space for more nooz from the Izdom of Iz. I wish you were here.

No comments: