Thursday 3 May 2012

A short lived moment of grace... Playing for the craic...

There were few people promenading the city streets , First of May is a public holiday.
Those folk who only have a photo of the moment may be forgiven for thinking it is a picture of some crack head having a quiet pipe. Disabuse your mind, I don't fit into any of the commonly nurtured stereotype categories. Nice clean venue. No rubbish, no dogshit. Beautiful flute acoustics. The air was not contaminated by petrol fumes. The short lived epic blast from my little basuri would have benefited from a little more sensitive liberal tolerance. I wish that I had found it earlier, I may not have seemed so grumpy. Sad to say it was short lived as pleasures go the fires of creation once more pissed on from a great height."C'mon, we're going", That was the end of that.
Moroniz muzic another time.

1 comment:

Toby Why said...

epic sound, people walking to the underground en-trance only to discover it unopen; mind lifted by ethereal thread: May the First Be With You! (I waz there)