Wednesday 17 June 2020

It's a subject that needs greater understanding...

 Xenophobia needs to be put on an equal footing with the overworked "racism".I guess I put myself in the category of "enigmatic other".  Before I discovered the internet and it's many channels dealing with the subject I was already permanently damaged , walking wounded.I guess I was a perfect  target for a narcissistic take over of my life's progress. There's a lot of it about. the common factor shared with the post modern femininism and the resurgence of unreconstructed neoliberal colonial attitudes. It's all one to me.  I had no warning nor protection from the insiduous malignancy.  It has taken many years since my escape from the threesome ring of the complex personality disorder of my former family. They may deal with their own deficiencies now. A warning to the world, however, they believe they can do no wrong.
The offspring of my former marriage may not be called my children,they are closer to midlife crisis than the innocence of childhood. I will continue to post the occasional YT articles as I find relevant. I don't believe they will produce any kind of epiphany in the lives of my self serving kin.  I am worn thin trying to rectify a deep rooted problem , my words failed me in my purpose.  Treated as the ramblings of a crazy man."incoherent" to my mind means they didn't understand me. Their loss. the empath moved on. The threesome ring called itself "the family", I was only the dad. deliberately alienated in service to the sole undue advantage of the three.Merely "the man who did the work."
 The "work" remains on going,  they have plenty of information on the internet that may help them unravel the toxic mysteries of their own condition  they are birds of a different feather to me. I work now for the sole benefit of my second marriage. The fog has cleared, it wont stop me from writing and collating my experience of abuse perpetrated by my former narcissistc threesome "family".  They have a right of reply. Details of fact as I may publish from my own painful past can be substantiated by documentary evidence.  I still search for the means for moral resolution and closure.  A happy ending to the story,perhaps a naive and forlorn hope. Regardless of outcome exposure of the problems I have encounted may prove beneficial to others wishing to avoid the potential damage in their own lives.  The threesome family still subscribe to the malignant complexity, I dare say they wouldn't like it commonly known.It's not my game, I feel no compunction to observe or obey the compromising terms and conditions of their ever shifting self absolving  rules.

Meanwhile , here's a dip into a subject more to my liking:







 

Comment as you like or want, , I am still homeward bound. Not yet complete but still on track. I will be continuing with my construction project. Building on the foundations of historic ruin. Interesting results are gauranteed...

No comments: