Monday 29 June 2020

To my only daughter, Emma Grace, somewhere in Lisbon...

Ayup Emma.  I haven't forwarded the letter dated 19 October 2010 from your mother to me, yet. It will be forthcoming.I have just been wondering when you are going to address the serious issue of false accusation of sexual abuse against your father. If the matter can't be dealt with discretely in private, little option I have but to bring the subject into the public domain. Would I dare? Yes I would. Just these few lines will undoubtably draw interest, so many scummy mind sets desperate for vicarious stimulation. All will profess disapproval "shock/ horror"  whilst indulging themselves in the the more sordid of intellectual activity.
The matter needs sorting Emma. So what's the story behind the bullshit?No "probablies" or "plausablies" please. Actuality is the only way forward if you want to leave the subject behind you.
I will be posting another YT video about narcissistic abuse. I will be bring up the subject regularly. Elder abuse also.
My happy home garden pictures are closer to my liking. The other sad stuff is there to try and provoke an honest moral response. Talk about it with your co conspirators.   Needs must.
I will write again soon. Your loving Father.

No comments: