Sunday 21 June 2020

To Emma Grace Godden, somewhere in Lisbon, Portugal. It's Midsummer Day, 2020.

Hello daughter. I've just been in a self indulgent revery. Wading through past regrets, wallowing pensively in the "would have been good" moments I wished We could have shared. I still hope for a happy ending to an illogically tragic tale of misguided loyalties.  I hear you have change your place of employment. A resturaunt/bar, with "proper" musicians, no less. Good luck with that .  Heard too that you have deleted your Facebook site.I can't knock you for that. I dumped mine within weeks  when I discovered how much anti social mischief  it often causes.
It's a a blazing hot afternoon  following heavy deluge of rain this morning. My roundhouse construction is re awakened. I will light a fire in what will be the permant fireplace. I have much rock to move, kind of exciting really. The life that is surrounding the stones is the worthy profit from my labour. No walls nor roof nor shady verandah as yet ,but if you've a want or the will you may follow the progress here.  Failing that, drop in if you are passing this way. The door is always open,and I am always in. As you like. Bring a chaperon if you feel insecure about an estranged encounter. Talk about it with a trusted friend.
There are no new garden photos today. I will leave you with a splash of seasonal colour from Anne-Sophie's current collection..

Enjoy the day... Share the joy. All love,your dad.

No comments: