Tuesday 10 November 2009

It keeps him off the streets...


The pictures are just items from my notebook.They are intended to mean something, that enigmatic something will have to wait for a verbal explaination. Folk are welcome to ask. Right now I am just waiting for the weather to change,we bought two more bags of hydraulic lime yesterday which I am keen to make use of.
Anne-Sophie spent her free time hammering chestnut posts into the ground along the eastern side of the field, she will use them to support planks to retain soil and annually applied compost. The planks will eventually be replaced by a low stone wall. I reckon we will wear out a few trowels before the job is finished.
Happen I'll eat then content meself with filling a few bags of sand. A few logs for the stove would be handy I'll get on and pray for sunshine.

No comments: