Thursday 19 November 2009

No instant results...


If only it was as easy as pressing buttons on a keyboard. Perhaps not. I don't deny that I am looking forward to completion but there is great satisfaction in the steady progress. No one is pushing me,I like my work, enjoy the subtle beauty of the earthy colours. I love the garden setting. Everything about the project is upwardly mobile towards permanent prosperity. A small economic miracle. I am putting the mud and rock where they will give optimum long term service. Folk have asked of me why I don't "get a job". I'm laughing. I couldn't afford to. I don't have time. I'm working 0% commission for a cause dearer to my heart than cash wages. It's the best movie in town and I get the privilege to play a leading role. The garden thrives to our attentions and serves us well enough

No comments: