Monday 31 August 2020

Fixing their "Where and When..."



Just wondering... I have been watching the Stats on this blog for a while. There seems to be a small number of returnees or the chore is being shared by localised social networks. Perhaps I am being monitored by folk with no common interest,"just a job" who knows? The nosy voyeurs don't communicate. I am aware that a small proportion of returnee readers will be awaiting the details of the "dirty email", sent to me with the conspiritorially silent cooperation of my corrupted offspring. False allegations of a most ugly sexual nature.
The big question, "When will it be published?" For those hypocrites who wouldn't allow filth to enter their mind... When I am ready.Don't hold your breath waiting for juicy bits to fall off the table.
The habitual readership has of course , "The right to remain silent. Anything you do say may be taken down and used as evidence." Perhaps they just like looking at the pictures. That's all past time, the shared joy of a passing moment fading into forgetfulness. I am happy enough sharing, nothing to hide. I create and define my own strategies for success. What I will leave behind is a legacy. Be there or be square. There's a lot of time yet to pass.  Some of us got here early. Predating the doom laden modernism. Us Hominids have been crawling over this planet for untold millenia, as each epoch of advancement  peaks then crumbles. We remain.  How it is, becomes more obvious with time,  needing no imagination nor "just supposings".
These are the Times for which we have been preparing. A "lifeboat" system, the domestic stronghold against all adversity.
Dare I ask? How's yours? Do you have a "sustainable forward" direction? Ours meks us feel richer every year. I hope you can enjoy the pixellated images of the Izdom of Iz. Hoping the pictures might inspire others to come back to Earth and do a bit.  Let me know when you are feeling brave enough to talk. ..There's a challenge.
I. WAZIR





No comments: