Friday 6 August 2021

Hello Nigeria , Your first time visit, six views. Welcome.

If you have truth to share, you may deseminate it here.  I am sorely in need of good news. Too much news of scams and fiddles coming out of Nigeria. "Phishing for catfish", I think they call it. I'm a whistle blower, poverty stricken and unmonetised.  If I wanted to fiddle, I would have learned to play a violin.

I'm looking for compatible musical ensemble, been in isolation for years, pushing seventy now,playing solo street side for the most part.  The current iPhoney pandemic here in Brittany inhibits live public street performance.  In the Blue Meantime, we cultivate our permaculture stronghold, I am building an alternative venue in my garden.  Enough of breathing traffic exhaust.Masqueraiders and Jabber Wokeys will not be welcome. Joyous,honest, hopeful, smiling, healthy faces is what's needed,, Natural Terrestrials.  Send us some good news from your country, I confess to know little. 

We are turning our little patch of mud into a jungle of permanent life support, an occupation that immunises us from the popular Mass Psychosis. We won't subscribe to the madness.

Here's a view of today's  garden, uniquely of the moment. never to be repeated. Browse around, liking is not compulsory. Understanding is essential. What on Earth may we learn from rampant vegetation? I have had words fail me too many times,  "Pictures might help", thinks I. We are working towards a better video presence. Surviving the present collective madness is our most pressing priority...

Damsons and Donkey's balls, they had to call them something... Libre Service. We'll be jamming these fruit. Thanks for the gift from Marie Therese.
It's a West winderly day...


 We keep the calm down here...


Forward...


 Into the Green.... Not a mean Guy? (Who  writes this rubbish?)


The purple pods hide in the dappled light, the promise of an abundance of pink beans is assured.


More beans at the foot of the climbers,(Coco, a white "navy type bean").


Delphinium flowers and runner beans.


 Coco beans ready for shucking.  These will go in the freezer.


Would you like some more? Help Yourself.

No comments: