Tuesday 10 August 2021

The camera is Knackered, you will have to use your imagination for a while...

 The last picture I took yesterday ,in Plélan Le Grande. Five Euros was put into my Empty Hat Band.  Such a rare occurence, a heartening occasion for sure, I took a photo. The end of an era? Or maybe the start of something new... we'll see. I managed to squeeze a few happy slappy tunes,ranted lightheartedly to the masqueraders. Worried looks from their jaundiced, unsmiling faces. My little patch became a no mask zone, healthy worry free, families and individuals, Someone has to preserve the art of smiling.  I am grateful for the positive response. I don't want to catch whatever it is that makes folk head for the medical cabinet or dispensary at the first signs of change in biological symptoms... Don't panic, who doesnt know rushing to the bathroom in fear of soiling ones trousers, only find it's piss and wind with very little substance


Sunflowers... For oil, and/or cattle feed. An image from Anne-Sophie's tablet. We use our sunflower seeds for the chickens and to produce pigment for dyeing wool .


Madame has a good eye , this image is more to my liking

I was going to write about how wild fires are occuring spontaneously in California. What could I Know? I am too tired to write more at present, but needless to say, my crazy idea makes more sense than I've heard from overfunded pundits to date. I'll get back to you on that one. Who knows? I may be right.


"Zone of Repugnance"... Perhaps.

 Memorialised. I'll stay in the zone.






No comments: