Tuesday 13 January 2009

Iz wed, nuff sed...

Last bit of Iznooz from 2008, Izsmiling 8th November.
Today iz shining sunny, I will just finish my tea, then we will wheel a few barrows of compost to the garden. First warm day for weeks, ground's been frozen to six inches down,making it nigh impossible to dig.
I will be taking out all the frost damaged celery and preparing ground for spring.
Iz toonz have been good of late but I just can't seem to press the record button before the music takes over. Thankful I am that I was there to hear my noise.I'm a blessed lucky man, she likes Izmoosik. This little entry prevented me from burning my liver away ranting on the subject of Harry's princely rubbish, I hope it doesn't spread, assuredly there will be more from Iz Grumbling in the future.
Right now I will concentrate on more wholesome shite.I'm going to the garden.

That was pleasant, I'll go out again in a minute,a cuppa and a small slab of wood baked segle. The carrots stood the frost well, brussel sprouts, purple sprouting broccoli. Plenty of pain de sucre and witloof endive,celariac, cabbage turnips parsnips and leeks.. I will put more ash on my onion bed, the water's boiling I'll mek tea.

I am looking forward to another epic year of hard labour.The stones are piling up ready for building, I will pull a few more out of the mud directly, best not spend too much time looking. We will click a few pics this ,coming year,many hundreds most likely,and with a bit of practice we should have a few miles of video footage worth saving.Cameras are only a window into the past,we stay at the front as near to centre of our mortal omnipresence as we may.Ahead of the seasons with both feet on the ground as we should be. Time iz funny old stuff.Iznibz Wazir.

No comments: