Wednesday 23 September 2020

Trying to join up the dots...


A sudden avalanche of remembered details.  I think me poor brain has been a bit overloaded since the 2016 MerryCon presidential campaign with triggered points of curious interest. "Join up the dots and see what kind of picture may be emerging." Thinks I. Whatever picture I find is hardly a conclusion, suspending disbelief. Mind meandered around my memories of Oxford, (That's the English one).I lived there for some years, got married there, both of my children were born there. Names floated to the surface. Someone else can tell us how they may connect with each other.

 Robert Maxwell left this world leaving a trail of financial scandal in his wake.  Mysteriously vanished presumed drowned, (he could swim like a fish so we are told, I guess he'd have to). I didn't take much notice at the time. I am grateful to him for one thing, he introduced the Clean Air Bill to Parliament when he was an M.P. The media were more concerned where all the money had gone.I believe pension funds had been asset stripped. His daughter's name seems inextricably tied to his in the laundering of the family swag,aiding the sponsorship and development of Epstein's Island. I can't believe the "powers that be" wouldn't have known by now, an embarrassment I guess.

 Rhode's Scholarships. Two names come to mind. Bill Clinton and Rachel Maddow of all people. Maddow, Clinton and probably Cecil Rhodes himself would presumably line up well as being on the same side.Clintons wife recently received an "Honorary Doctorate" from the University of Wales, we are told, for services rendered to the children of the world. I can't remember any details of what services they may have been. Looked like a booby prize for coming second in the race. "Boobies gettum cos they're boobies", thinks I. There, there. Don't cry  Hillary but thank you anyway.... For services to the Crown is a more likely reason. Potential for corrupt practice within the haloed  walls of Britannica's education establishment has been exploited for centuries. "Moved base camp from Oxford", thinks I,"To that there Island", Another name floated to the surface. Rothschild, he enjoyed a party or two so we hear. Olivier Channon, a Government  minister's daughter died at one of the Rothschild events from a mixture of drugs and drink overdose.Young naives are flattered to be invited to the elite parties, too  easily compromised  into behaving "badly". Conduct Unbecoming describes what I mean. Children of the High and Mighty beware. Political leverage may be applied later in your  successful careers  that would hinder your moral progress should you fail to compromise ethical principles and lower your standards.. Who would reveal what happened at those high table parties?Years ago, everyone was there, everyone was "doing it". Thought it was confidential did you? Useful idiots, all who allow themselves to believe in the moral integrity of their class and without question or dissent, allow themselves to be groomed for use.

A casual meeting with two young fellows, sitting at an adjacent table in Gloucester Green. It was late morning, they both were all tuxed and dicky bowed looking worse for wear. They told me they had "escaped" from a "posh do" that neither of them were prepared to participate in once they had sussed what the gig was really in aid of.  Two clever working class men were wise to follow their gut feelings is my guess.  Without compromising any by name or explicit exposure of happenings they both expressed deep disgust at what they found.

What would I know?  I am just doing a bit of throwing out of a lot of mental images that the  mainstream media has dumped on us over years.. Someone else may join the dots adding them to an already sordid picture of their own. What I got was just too scummy. Reversable underpant syndrome I call it. Both sides saturated , some shit just wont wash out. Oxford is not as clean as it's promotional P.R. would have us believe. ... Hmm, didn't Thatcher have husband Dennis pardoned for breaching the embargo of fuel to Rhodesia during U.D.I. Didn't Clinton pardon Epstein?...So what ,where's the link there? Neo monarchist corporate resurgency?

Whigs and Tories  returning to Victorian values. See Melbourne now openly celebrating the kind of unjust abuse of power and influence that landed it's ancestors  in the penal colony back in the day. Waspish abandonment of those seen as expendable, non essential or dissident to government policy most often poorest and most disadvantaged."I know, why not used the socially displaced a nd the dissident unemployed in our police training exercises?" "Good photo op. promotes a dire warning to the "riff raff". British Disease I am calling it. There's a lot of it about.

The East India Company's grid iron flag went West after the controlling interest was returned to the original investors , a transfer reset via the Royal East India Company.The Globalist corporate flag mutates from containing the George Cross, through the Union Flag, later, after the American Civil War the Grid Iron flag morphs into the Stars and Stripes. Suspiciously  fishy sniffing, long term strategy thinks I.  The old Holding company will no doubt receive a Royalty dividend payout in perpetuity , Law of Property is upheld to be sacrosanct legitimised contracts memorialise "Special Relationships". Somewhat pervertedly at times, I would say. Don't get me wrongly, I am an Englishman, an expat voluntarily exiled in Brittany France. I'll stick with my preferred regional identity over the Corporate entity ,Great Britain plc. An unbranded, generic, independant, natural born English man. Glad to escape the corrosive abuse of endemic narcissism, no longer a "subject" no longer a target nor scapegoated victim.

Seems currently topical, I started writing this before I had heard Alex of "The Duran" getting excited about recent revelations. I don't blame the Russians ,the Chinese. Who ever truly substantiate any allegations against anyone one is advised to keep it confidential until presented in court. Suspicions of Britain being blame worthy are frequently and conveniently avoided. Anonimously sourced hearsay causes only confusion. For the record.

I have started, so I'll finish.  I got too tired staring at the dots, I'll try and join a few more, For sure, another time. I just have to distract from the ugly images modern political life conjures up. I'll be back...I.WAZIR



 

No comments: