Friday 10 April 2020

@ EMERGY GODDEN... I reckon you've been peeping.

 The Covid19 pandemic is causing folk to behave in surprising ways. I don't believe that anyone in Portugal would be interested in my modest keyboard stabbing. I don't deny that I have been wondering with some concern as to how you are coping with lock down.  Most recent news I had of you was from your brother. You just got a licence to drive a coastal motor boat, equivalent to a P.S.V. licence I guess. He tells me you are learning Portugese. Sounds good . You're sharp enough to cope with that easily. I caught a couple of images of you as I glanced over Anne-Sophie's shoulder while she grazed  her Facebook site. You looked to be in the pink for sure. I just hope the photos weren't enhanced electronically. You know how I feel about cosmetic glamour. Natural beauty would out shine any masquerade. Images of the real you are rare. Dare to nosey around some more of my blog  more frequently, life support the long lasting sustainable none commercial variety,
the blog is about that not about me. Meez just incidental.
 I hope you find a garden home life off your own some  day.  I'd be happy to advise if you ever get to break new ground. I don't look at my blog statistics much. recently however, since the pandemic started I have been curious as to how much more interest there would be in   Sustainable development in the wake of the juggernaught. First time I have ever seen Portugal singled out, only three views, all in one session. I can only guess you were just checking to see if I am dead yet. Far enough away from that fateful time as yet, my health overall is improving.  Gradually getting stronger. The last year was hell, several near death siezures. I didn't think much about saying goodbye, we haven't shared enough happy hellos yet..
 You once promised me a good rhubarb crumble.I can't believe it has taken since 1995 to figure out how to do it. You really missed out on the one we had yesterday. Rhubarb and blackcurrant crumble with sauce anglais,(custard), hard to beat, easy to eat. There's always a next time  you'd be most welcome.
 Oh well call it "harassment" if you like, you have labelled stuff with illconceived definitions in the past.If I can tolerate the Merry Con and Con Aidien abuse of my lovely language  your minor faux pas is easily forgiven. I hope this finds you, healthy and smiling. Good fortune to you Emma Grace Godden.  Closing with distant love of the best paternal kind.  Dad.




No comments: