Sunday 18 July 2021

A Minor Disaster...

 Sliced the end of my left hand ring finger, "OUCH!" down to my toe bones..My trusty newly sharpened Opinel still had veg to prep.I squeezed the cut closed, to save making a mess in the kitchen. Got it bound with plasters. I changed the dressing today. I'll hold the cut closed now and let natural repair take place.Trying to avoid knocking the nervy finger end. There's still plenty I can do. Kale seed is ready for sowing, I could do a bit on the shovel when the day cools. The water bins need filling. The garden needs to get an admiring look on occasion. I do my best to happily accomodate. . Breathing in the middle of an Oxygen factory. Intoxicating air.


Good Morning.


That's Better...


That reminds me... Must sow more beans before it's too late. Coco beans. Just discovered more purple podded seed stock. I will bung a load in the hedge. Bushes and shrubs will support them.


Red Hazel,  Nuts, shade, poles and peasticks.  Glowing colour, a real beautyThis maiden tree is just starting to assert itself.


I will have to shift that little pile of earth (bottom left corner). Looking back at the Future.

No comments: