Wednesday 14 July 2021

Ayup Emma. You once rudely responded to my gift of a book,"If it hasn't got pictures, it's no good to me..." I hope you have learned to read by now, enjoy the pictures, you'd be welcome to drop in sometime.

 

Pink

Beauty in fading Glory.


Heavenly lemon scented,(mint,I think; somone correct me if I'm wrong).


 Mint grows from the stone wall, The flowers will be ready to harvest and dry for tea. the rest of the plant will then be cut back. Behind it a small boxwood hedge is establishing, just visible, young Blackcurrant cuttings well rooted now await transfer to a permanent site. Further back a courgette plant.

 
This space is still in the planning stage.


The Jungly Izdom of Iz.


I won't touch them until they have finished swelling... Lessons learned, I will sow more next season.


 More Cosmos flowers, encouraging the blue beans to flourish.


Cabbage newly planted under cloches. Plenty going on in here,Red peppers Potatoes, Beans, Sallots . The Parsley will be allowed to self sow. Marigolds and Pansies will occupy any vacant space between plants.


I Spy Spuds... Weeding out rogue potatoes provided a welcome addition to our evening meal.


We are engineering a sustainable future.A No-Phone Zone.


Mallow...?


No comments: