Friday 16 July 2021

Stroll around... Be my guest.

 More perfect leaf and perfect flower... All I can do is look and admire. I wouldn't want to spoil it.

 Thinking ahead... The rhyzomes will have grown huge this season. I will take care not to move them when harvest is over. Prep for next year will pile cornstalks, bean haulm, dried weeds straw and rotten composted horse manure. The stronger plants this year and the earliest to emerge were from last years stock. We are grateful to discover the bean's perennial nature.


 What folk will do for fun....  We're a long way from, "done".


First glance made me smile...Have some yourself.


Dephiniums amassing, It's going to look pretty up at this end. I will click the progress every couple of days. The colour will mix well with the neighbouring bean flowers. Down below, hiding in the green, a row of carrots.


The cool tranquility of sun dappled shade.


The Order of Chaos.


 Follow the trail, . My past, your present. My present, your future.  Let me lead you down the garden path.


No comments: